WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Saturday, August 23, 2008

Convention Coverage

I think I get too mad watching the pundits these days. They anger me. I thought it was the campaigns, but after watching this afternoon's speeches from Springfield, IL, I think it is the reporters that I get mad at. They do not report, they editorialize.

I earnestly watched the Obama and Biden speeches on C-SPAN (www.c-span.org/politics) and didn't miss the commentary at all. They followed the coverage with phone calls with phone numbers for Democrats, Republicans, and "Others." It was much more bearable.

C-Span is covering the conventions and I'm going to watch their coverage. And the best part: It is COMMERCIAL FREE!!!

No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom