WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Sunday, August 17, 2008

Batteries and Butter

On Thursday, I received my first order from Batteries and Butter (see link in My Links). The order came in a timely manner, as I made my order on Sunday. I was looking for a AA battery charger, as my wireless mouse is going through two AA Batteries every two weeks.

I found a nice charger that included four batteries for only $8.00. Their shipping policy is a $10 shipping fee for all orders under $25.00, so I decided to look around.

They seem to have every conceivable battery in stock in their NYC warehouse. They also had disposable cigarette lighters manufactured by Libertyfor an unbelievable price. I purchased 100 lighters for $15.00. These lighters cost about $1.00-$1.99 in convenience stores. The lighters come in five colors: Green, Red, Purple, Blue and orange.

I couldn't be more pleased with the service and I plan to order more from them.


No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom