WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Saturday, August 30, 2008

CoCo, The Neighbor's Pit Bull

This is an old issue with me, but have not written it on the blog.

This is my neighbor's second pit since I've been living here and this one is being abused just as bad as the other one was. The dog barks at all hours of the night and day and as these squalls are coming through, this animal is outside barking in it.

I've called the police once on them. That time, the dog was outside barking for 7 hours.

The problem has for the most part subsided, but there are these times, in wind and heavy rain, that I hear the poor animal whimper. Their other pit was a nice dog and I did pet him, but this animal is vicious and I will not go near him. I also tell people that come to my door that if they are going next door to BEWARE. If they open the door, all of their dogs come out.

Scary.

No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom