WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Sunday, May 24, 2009

Squeaky and Fleas

My cat, Squeaky, has had quite a time with fleas. He is allergic to all medications that the vet and I have given him. Where ever any kind of flea medication touches his skin/fur, his fur falls out.

I have seen him suffer for the last 8 months with a flea infestation that just brings me to tears.

I am happy to report that I have finally found a solution that seems to be working. I purchased an Ionic Flea Comb from Publisher's Clearing House about a month ago and after the last three weeks of using it every day, his coat looks better and all of this manic scratching and itching has subsided.

The unit shown here, runs on 2 AA batteries and there is a slight high-pitched noise that comes from it. I do not get it near his eyes, mouth and ears, as per the directions that came with the unit. It cost only $15.99 plus $4.95 shipping & handling.

No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom