WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Saturday, December 20, 2008

Trying to get into the spirit of things

It just doesn't feel like the holidays (or as the TV ads in Miami say, I guess to get around that controversy, the Holy Days).

December is not one of my better months. My best friend of 30 years died two years ago on December 22; my Grandmother died on Christmas Eve; My Father died on Boxing Day; and an Uncle died on New Years Eve. But, as we use to say, we have to keep our spirits high for the sake of the kids (what kids?).

Hope this little movie will brighten up your day and help you get into the spirit of the season despite the real possibility that you might be one in six Americans who will lose their job in the next eight months.

Bah Humbug!



No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom