WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Henry Merritt "Hank" Paulson Jr.


The first time I heard of Hank Paulson, I was foggy mentally and could only think of Pat Paulsen, of the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour ... you know, the one who ran for president in his weekly time spot. (see photo left). As I continued to find out about him, I figured that we would have probably been better with Pat rather than Hank.

However, when I finally saw him in a news conference, I said.. OMG! It is Col. Klink!

With no offense to the fine actor who superbly portrayed the bumbling, clueless Nazi, remove the Nazi Uniform and the Nazi political mindset, and you have Paulson. He is clueless and in my opinion, is making our already unstable, failing economy worse. Flailing between ideas much like McCain did when he put his Presidential campaign on hold, his inability to communicate his intentions, or even the current problem to the American Public, this man needs to leave Washington via a mob ready with tar and feathers.

Rachel Maddow this evening on her MSNBC show called Hank Paulson Mr. Magoo. I can see where she is going with that.

I still think we would have been better with Pat Paulsen.

Disturbing thought.

No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom