WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Sunday, October 19, 2008

It is coming down!

This is a picture of my backyard. It was suppose to highlight my mango tree, however, you cannot see my mango tree because the so called dwarf poinciana tree's canopy is covering it.

Economic Tree Service arrived Saturday afternoon and gave me an estimate of $400 to remove this 42 foot weed. I will be keeping the large pieces of wood, which I can burn in the BBQ pit. All of the canopy debris will be removed by them. It will be removed on Tuesday.

After the delivery of the soil by HD (see posting below) and actually having someone show up and having arraigned to have the tree removed, I laid down to take a nap and slept solidly for 8 hours.

My sleep now, is turned back around which is unfortunate, as I had turn my sleep around so I could be up in the daytime for very dear friend and her husband who will be visiting me on Wednesday. This is something I am really looking forward to.

No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom