WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Monday, August 11, 2008

Grocery Shopping Online

This is basically a new thing for me ... or atleast in the last 9 months. Except for tea, which I've ordered online for years, I have just started buying other foodstuffs online.

My tea purchases are with the English Tea Store. I've been a loyal customer of theirs for over 5 years. Quite a few of my holiday and birthday presents come from there. Their customer service is the best. If there is any question about my order, they do not hesitate to call be by phone. If any item is unavailable and is not on backorder, they email me before the order is sent out.

My current order with them was quite big, as I've had a lot of crazing in my mugs that I really never liked in the first place because they are so big. My dream has come true. They finally are offering a tea cup and saucer in assorted colors. See sample of cup/saucer set at right. The one shown is Cadet Blue. I also purchased Plum, Seafoam, Royal Blue, Forrest Green, Saharra, Coral and Burgandy. I cannot wait to throw away those old mugs I bought 2 years ago!

I will be making a link list on the blog of shopping sites that I use.

No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom