WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Friday, July 10, 2009

The On-going Saga of Squeaky's Sleeping Habits

On June 21, 2009, I reported on this blog about Squeaky's strange sleeping habits (See post here). After being on the box of black beans for three weeks, I removed the black beans and put them away and replaced the space with two cases of SANPELLEGRINO (one case Aranciata; one case Limon) and a box of cat food that had just arrived via UPS.

I thought that maybe Squeaky would give up and try some place else to sleep, like he usually does. But, alas, no.

The pictures are worth a thousand words, but I must note, that the catfood box is half the size of the black bean box.





Too Funny.

I must say, however, I am a bit worried. He has been using his liter box rather than going outside. He also threw up once this week. He went outside when I went to get the mail and I thought .. oh, he's okay and went back inside, closing the door behind me. Within 5 minutes he had come back through his door and was laying back on the cans again.

Now, I know he is a South Florida cat, as opposed to Sylvester, who was born and grew up in Virginia, and I have noticed that he stays real close to home during Hurricane Season. He has always had his own access outside.

We are beginning our third Hurricane season together, this year is no different I guess ... but I don't remember him not leaving at all.

Will keep a watchful eye on him.

1 comment:

the blogger said...

Hope he's OK. Maybe it's the heat.


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom