WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Monday, September 15, 2008

You Tube and Black Monday

I haven't heard anyone call it "Black Monday" ... YET, however, I checked my stock portfolio and see sound investments slowly sinking, but nothing has gone down the drain. Texas is still looking for FEMA who keeps saying that it is only a couple of hours away and news this morning of school systems paying parents to come to the school to talk about their children's education while paying the students to do well on their tests have me VERY concerned. All this and more bombarding the air waves creates a very sad day here in the Good old U S of A.

So, I'm taking a YouTube break while all this bad news sinks in and letting you in on the ride.

Next of this rollercoaster ride: One of my favorite segments of that political comedy show on HBO, Real Time with Bill Maher. The New Rules segment at the end of every show not only makes me laugh, but makes me think. This YouTube video is no exception. It may be from last season, but it still rings true today, so I'm putting it here.

So, until later today, or more than likely early tomorrow, when I post again ... remember to just keep smiling; people will wonder what you are up to.


New Rules: THE MOVIE Part I

No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom