WELCOME TO MY BLOG




Saturday, September 27, 2008

Talking Heads

I'm sitting here waiting for the 1:00 showing of Bill Maher on HBO. The TV is on MSNBC and I'm just listening to the talking heads.

The debate IMHO was dull and uninspiring. Of course, I know who I'm going to vote for .. with much conviction .. so I truly believe these debates are for those in the USA who have not been keeping watch of the primaries and are now trying to decide for whom they are going to vote.

I did not watch the debates, but I heard every word. I guess I should have watched, as I am told by the "talking heads" that McSame never looked at Obama. Cowards and bullies never do.

I am, however, looking for a good comedy... I think the Biden/Palin debate should be much more intriguing for my time and viewing pleasure.

No comments:


Blooms of Plunkett

Blooms of Plunkett
A Banana tree in the backyard in full bloom